Coles: Station St, Fairfield, NSW 2165 Phone: 02 9726 9577
Coles Quiet Hour low sensory shopping experience | Coles
Quiet Hour provides a low-sensory shopping experience by making changes in store, such as reducing noise and distractions. These changes are designed to help make a difference to customers who find it challenging to shop in a heightened-sensory environment.
During Quiet Hour, customers will notice the following changes in participating Coles supermarkets:
- Store lighting will be reduced.
- Coles Radio will be turned down.
- Register and scanner volumes will be reduced to the lowest level.
- No trolley collections.
- Roll cages will be removed from the shop floor.
- No PA announcements will be made except in the case of emergencies.
- Additional team members will be available to support customers.